Where Are the Best Addiction Treatment Groups on the Web?
The top 60 addiction treatment social media groups are valuable to many drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers. It is also valuable to the many seeking addiction treatment. Addiction professional networking and addiction treatment center marketing are extremely difficult when bringing together professionals with those seeking information on addiction treatment. To make it easier for drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers, addiction professionals, behavioral health professionals, industry sales and service organizations, and individuals seeking information on treatment here is a list of the top 60 addiction professional and behavioral health groups on the web to join.
Why the Top 60 Addiction Treatment Groups Are Necessary?
They have a mix of individuals seeking addiction treatment and addiction professionals. These groups were formed by one of LinkedIn’s most visible drug rehab marketing consultants. These groups foster resources on drug and alcohol addiction treatment with many of the nation’s most ethical addiction professionals. These groups have over 200,000 addiction professionals, behavioral health professionals, and individuals seeking treatment. Tap into one of the largest addiction industry audiences in the nation.
Meeting and fostering new relationships is important in our industry. As equally important is getting educated on the business and marketing side of the addiction treatment industry. Behavioral Health Network Resources has been providing this type of education for the last four years at our addiction conferences. These conferences attract 150-200 attendees, 15-20 exhibitors and feature 5 Executive Thought Leaders. The forum is in a talk show host/town hall forum.
What are the Top 60 (Updated) Addiction Treatment Social Media Groups
- Addiction Professional Referral Group 14,500 Members. One of Facebook’s most active addiction groups, highly monitored over 7000 banned.
- Addiction Professional Referral Group 14,000 Members
- Addiction and Behavioral Health Marketing 726 Members
- Addiction Behavioral Health CEO Round Table 733 Members
- Executive Drug and Alcohol Treatment 900 Members
- South Florida Addiction Connection 1,800 Members
- Addiction and Behavioral Health Events 1,100 Members
- Addiction conferences Behavioral Health Networking Events 1,300 Members
- Generation “X” Addiction Unleashed 9,300 Members
- South Florida Addiction Connection 2,100 South Florida Members
- Addiction Treatment Industry Top 100 6,500 Members
- Facebook South Florida Recovery Community 6,400 Members
- Addiction and Behavioral Health Options 3,100 Members
- Screaming Sobriety 2,300 Members
- Understanding the Heroin Epidemic 400 Members
- The Business Side of Addiction 2,300 Members
- Addiction and Behavioral Health South Florida 1,900 Members
- California Addiction and Behavioral Health 500 Members
- South Florida Connection Addiction and Behavioral Health 9,600 Members
- Sober Homes West Palm Beach, Florida 1,100 Members
- Addiction Rescue; Help Before It’s Too Late 5,900 Members
- Recovery From Within 2,000 Members
- Addressing PTSD 1,800 Members
- Breaking the Cycle𝒆 1,000 Members
- Recovery in Behavioral Health and Addictions 1,411 Members
- Behavioral Health Treatment Options 312 Members
- Addiction Related Clinical Director Forum 221 Members
- Addiction and Behavioral Health Job Seekers 1,100 Members
- Addiction Behavioral Health Counselor Coffee Talk 264 Members
- LinkedIn Addiction and Behavioral Health Lifestyle 942 Members
- Facebook Caring for Children of Addicted Parents 1,100 Members
- Facebook Gratitude
- Facebook Recovery From Within 2,000 Members
- Facebook Behavioral Health Addiction Therapy, counseling and More
- Facebook Understanding the Heroin Epidemic
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment and Support Detox/Maintenance
- RSD/CRPS and Neuropathic Pain Syndrome
- Women With Rheumatoid, Psoriatic Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Binge Eating Disorder (B.E.D.) Recovery
- NON-RESTORATIVE SLEEP, CHRONIC FATIGUE, FOG
- Codependency, Adult Children Of Alcoholics, and Alanon and Alateen
- Women With FIBRO/CFS/ME
- Brain Fog
- Opioid Addiction and Recovery
- Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Support
- STIGMA of Drug or Opioid Use
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Hidden/Invisible (to others) Illnesses
- Recovery Restoration
- Harm Reduction Discussions
- Addicted To Painkillers
- MARIJUANA HARM REDUCTION
- CANNABIS FOR HEALTH, PAIN, ANXIETY
- Cannabis Assisted (Advised) Treatment (CAT) (BUDTENDER)
- Butrans / Buprenorphine Treatment for Pain Management
- Zubsolv Buprenorphine
- Suboxone Directory
- Bunavail Buprenorphine Treatment
Visit Behavioral Health Network Resources Social Profiles
Get Connected Beyond the Top 60 Addiction Treatment Social Media Groups
This is a special invitation to join one of the nation’s largest networks of Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health professionals on LinkedIn. We connect addiction treatment professionals, addiction-related sales/service organizations, and individuals seeking addiction treatment information in many ways. Learn about our addiction professional group members and start participating.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and get plugged into our 30,000-addiction professional level one connections on LinkedIn to; network, sharing content, get insider business intelligence, and addiction treatment marketing information. Get educated in our industry with help increasing your treatment lead generation, search engine optimization (gaining traffic to your website,) rehab marketing ideas, share blogs, finding well-qualified candidates, finding a job, increasing traffic to your LinkedIn Business page, buying or selling a treatment center, LinkedIn Training, branding yourself or organization, marketing your treatment center, and much more.
Our LinkedIn network consists of;
– Over 30,000 Level one LinkedIn Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Professional Level one connections
– Over 35,000 Addiction Treatment and Behavioral Health Followers on LinkedIn
We are addiction treatment and behavioral health consultants, addiction treatment center marketing specialists, and industry social media specialists. We work with Addiction and behavioral health providers, sales and service organizations, existing centers and start-ups improving revenue and ROI. We have one of the industry’s largest social media footprints and offer services reaching millions of professionals and individuals seeking treatment nationwide, and we also can grow your audience on LinkedIn, Facebook, G+, Twitter, and your professional email database.
90-day Drug Rehab SEO Package That Delivers
Our-90-day drug rehab SEO marketing package instantly plug you into our large national audience and unlike other marketing companies grows your own audience that is yours to keep. We also specialize in addiction treatment marketing for ancillary sales and service organizations tapping them instantly into to our large addiction professional audiences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and our addiction professional email database with 40,000 active professionals.
You can also check out our ancillary services marketing package for addiction treatment sales and service organization. This gets you in front of our 6,500 addiction professional visitors per month, exposure on our rehab vendors page that we drive traffic to every day and preference posting in our 30 social media groups with over 120,000 addiction professional members. You can check out our rehab vendors page that we are continuously promoting by clicking here.
We also can instantly plug in treatment centers to this addiction professional audience and individuals seeking treatment including our Top 60 Addiction Treatment Social Media Groups while we set up a proven organic social media marketing plan that also guarantees an audience of your own within 90 days. Organic social media marketing has become sophisticated and having your own audience is paramount. The days of posting without an audience of your own are gone due to the algorithms of LinkedIn, and Facebook. Having an audience of your own guarantees delivery of your message and drives traffic to your website.
All the best,
Charles Davis, CEO Behavioral Health Network Resources
Co-Founder Rehab Rescue
Addiction Conferences Provider
National Speaker “Social Media Addiction Treatment Center Marketing for Addiction and Behavioral Health”, and “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals.”