Addiction/BH VIP Symposium II ~ Our first VIP Symposium SOLD OUT!
Featuring 60 Exhibitors and 250 Attendees Expected...
Event Includes Four Presentation Tracks, Two Shows and a Gala
All Inclusive Reduced Lodging Rate of $169 (only 50 rooms avail)
Two Day Symposium = $109 | Gala with Dinner = $69
"Addiction Professional Woman of the Year" Gala in Honor of Linda Potere
Welcome to The Addiction/BH VIP Symposium II...
The last one SOLD OUT and gained national acclaim as we raised over $250,000 for "The Addict's Mom" organization! This time around we're adding multiple tracks for clinicians, while also including an "Addiction Professional Woman of the Year Gala."
Brought to you by BHNR - Behavioral Health Network Resources, The Addiction/BH VIP Symposium II is poised to be among the summer's most acclaimed and well-rounded behavioral health events. This will be far more than education, insight and networking; it will surely be the 2-day event of 2015 that is talked about as a barometer for the direction our industry is moving...
Addiction/BH VIP Symposium "Woman of the Year" Gala
Linda Potere, MBA, LHCRM, CHCQM, LADAC, NCACII, CAS | CEO Seacrest Resource Center
Linda has assisted many addiction/BH organization raise the bar on quality treatment. Her commitment to better care has touched and saved many lives. Behavioral Health Network Resources and The Addictions Academy are recognizing her over 30 years of experience in Behavioral Health Care Services specializing in accreditation and quality assurance. She has also served in administrative positions in licensed and accredited community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and substance abuse treatment programs.
In addition, she has led several multi-site behavioral health care and long-term care agencies through their The Joint Commission accreditation. Ms. Potere is certified in Health Care Quality Management by the American Board of Quality Assurance Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. and is a Licensed Heath Care Risk Manager. Ms. Potere has been the president and CEO of Seacrest Resource Center, Inc., Millennium Behavioral Health Care, Inc. and Millennium Medical Records Consultants, Inc. since 1995.
"Carry the Message" A Meeting with Bill W.
Unfortunately, we learned on 06/12/2015 that all showings of this production would be cancelled due to technical matters outside of our control.
The Addiction/BH VIP Symposium II
- June 24th | 7:00am - Exhibitor set-up
- June 24th | 9:00am to 4:00pm -
- Debbie Perkins, MAC, NTIP, NCAMP, NCFRC, NCCM, NCLC, NCRCI, NCRCII | Founder of Acme Ranches Transition Houses View Website - (Presentation Topic is "Where I was, where I am & where I am heading to")
- Tracy Strawberry, Co-Founder Strawberry Ministries and Darryl Strawberry Center View Website - (Presentation Topic is "TBD")
- Carol Benevy, MSW | Project Manager at Turning the Tides and Banabas Health Institute for Prevention - (Presentation Topic is "Turning the Tides: Managing Traumatic Stress Reactions in Recovery")
- June 24th | 6:00pm to 9:00pm - Addiction Professional Woman of the Year Gala, honoring Ms. Linda Potere in her unwavering commitment toward the betterment of the behavioral health industry for over 20 years!
- June 25th | 8:00am to 8:00pm - Four presentation tracks consisting of: Adolescent Treatment, Faith Based Treatment, Marketing & Admission Standards & Optimization and Celebrity & Special Care Protocols.
- REDUCED-RATE ALL-INCLUSIVE LODGING - $169.00 (only 50 rooms available)
- TWO-DAY SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION - $109.00 (only 250 spots available)
- GALA TICKET PRICE - $69.00 (separate from registration - includes hors d oeuvres, dinner and special presentation). Get to know how Linda has assisted in increasing the quality of care of many addiction/BH organizations and helped them generate more revenue as well as industry wide recognition...
- ADMITTANCE TO SYMPOSIUM + GALA = $178 TOTAL COST
*** All Symposium Attendees Receive:
- Up to 12 CEU opportunities within four (4) unique tracks
- Two days of continental breakfast
- Two days of lunch
- Entrance into door prize drawings consisting of:
- A 40 inch flat screen tv
- Laptop computer
- A 7 inch Android tablet
Interested in volunteering at the event? Volunteers will receive a free 2-Day Symposium admission valued at $109 . . . for more information on volunteering or anything event related whatsoever, please contact Charles at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a "Must-Attend" event for:
CEO's, marketing directors, outreach & business development professionals, private clinicians and anyone interested in gaining referrals, increasing sales, improving insight & quality of care and those with an appreciation for honoring leaders in our field as well as intra-industry enjoyment & mingling...
4 Presentation Tracks | CEU's | Gala | Live Show