Drug Rehab Marketing and SEO Industry Specialists
Behavioral Health Network Resources is a drug rehab marketing agency. We provide lead generation to addiction treatment centers using search engine optimization. The obscene cost of Google Ad Words has demanded a more cost efficient way to advertise for rehabilitation centers. Treatment centers for drug addiction are realizing they must use drug rehab SEO in their marketing strategy.
Our services can get your substance abuse facility, sober home or ancillary services organization on page one of Google in 90-days. This advertising program provides lasting results and clicks to your website. If you are spending marketing budget on pay per click you should give us a call right now. We can save your organization $100,000’s of lifetime marketing budget.
A buy rehab leads technique is not going to cut it anymore. Consider this, you are competing with a handful of companies spending in excess of $500,000 per month! You come to the table with a $10,000 budget, it gets eaten up quickly. You will not produce results. Understand that the cost per acquisition is anywhere between $5000 – $10,000. This is why you need to invest in drug rehab SEO.
The initial investment will produce returns for years in some cases. At worst you should maintain page one rankings on google for 6-12 months. With continues drug rehab marketing and SEO investment you will stay on page one.
Drug Rehab SEO the Value of Page One on Google
What is the value of Page One on google? Consider this, there are 40,000 searches on Google every second! This is the #1 lead generation place hands down. If you are not on page one, you are missing out on your best outreach or sales person. Stop thinking short term, and invest in drug rehab SEO now!
There are three ways to get on page one of Google which include Google Ad words, SEO and Google Maps. Let’s breakdown the value of each of these and out them into perspective. There are drastic differences from all of these that drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers must be made aware of in their advertising.
- Google Ad Words and PPC are the least valuable. There are many reasons for this, but the most important is it’s too costly. not only is the cost for just the click expensive, the cost per acquisition is too expensive. this is how much you need to spend in Google Ad Words to get a client. this cost ranges between $4,000 – $8,000 on average. You must also consider most of the leads generated are from Medicaid and Medicare. You will also need to have someone answering the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Google Maps is extremely important as this drives many leads. There is not way to directly but your way to the coveted google three pack. this one requires knowing how to fill out the Google My business profile and build high authority backlinks. Many consumers trust the results here and qualified leads are calling on a regular basis.
3. The last way to get on page one of Google is drug rehab SEO. This is the hardest to swallow for most addiction treatment centers CEO. this is mainly because the industry has bought its way to page one with Google Ad Words for way too long. Now it’s too costly and competitive for smaller operators. They need to learn the difference between a website designer and developer. Understanding how SEO works and what is involved is critical. Drug rehab SEO requires;
- website development
- on page drug rehab SEO focusing on H Tags, ALT Tags, SERP Descriptions, geo tagged photos and internal linking.
- Top 30 off page drug rehab SEO and link building with citations with NAP name, address and phone and high authority backlinks can be found here.
- social media activity on LinkedIn and Facebook