What is collected?
– no information on visitors is collected
When do we collect information?
If you register for our addiction conferences or become part of our addiction and behavioral health network of 120,000 professionals. Also when you fill out any form on our website, or post on a blog or provide a testimonial.
How information is used?
- To provide targeted information that you have inquired about.
- To provide a better experience on our website.
- To help us in responses to any inquiries you have.
- For surveys, promos or contests.
- To assist us in rapid responses.
- To inquire for testimonials
- For follow-up on any inquiries
Do we protect your information?
We have malware security installed on this website to protect any information you provide. This is a secure network only available to our network administrators. They have signed a protection agreement not to provide any information captured on our website to any individual or company.
How ‘cookies’ are used.
To remember and process our conference attendees and any purchases. It is also used in our Google analytics to keep track of time on site, where visited and other Google analytics. This is in an effort to better serve our visitors.
- Help remember and process our addiction conferences participants.
- to make a better experience the next you visit our website.
- Google analytics data about our visitors. We have the option to use third-party services.
You have the option of controlling your cookies on the computer or cell phone you use. This setting can be changed there. disabling cookies could change your user experience on our website.
We don’t give your information to any party for advertising purposes. We will, however, assist any law enforcement agency if necessary in certain situations if required.
We adhere to Google’s advertising requirement; https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Google AdSense Advertising
Our website has the following:
- Google Adsense
- Impression Reporting
- Geo, user info, and demographics
You can opt out at your discretion.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
CalOPPA this means the following:
- anonymously visit our site.
- Link added to our website.
- Clearly posted privacy page.
- User notification of any changes.
- You can change any information we have gathered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning Do Not Track signals?
We have a “Do Not Track” policy in place
What about third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow this.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We are a professional behavioral health website and all content is approved for anyone over the age of 18 years old. We do not market to children under the age of 13.
Complying with Fair Information Practices
If we incur a breach; you will be notified within 5-7 days.