Addiction Treatment Marketing | 90 Day Social Media Rehab Marketing Package
Addiction treatment marketing has become paramount with the changes occurring in Behavioral Healthcare. It's extremely important for new or existing organizations to address issues of their current business infrastructure and their addiction treament marketing to generate more revenue, and increase ROI. BHNR is focused on sharing proven business practices and knowledge to take your organization to the next level with consulting, addiction and behavioral health Executive events, and marketing for treatment centers, detox's, and industry sales/service organizations.
Addiction Treatment Marketing
Behavioral Health Network Resources (BHNR) is a full-service marketing and consulting organization. We have a concentration on Addiction and Behavioral Health conferences, and addiction B2C and B2P social media marketing dominating Linkedin and Facebook. Our team of experienced marketing professionals can tell you exactly why your marketing is not performing, or performing poorly.
Our team with over 30 years’ experience in addiction treatment marketing can educate, guide, correct all you marketing mistakes, produce more web traffic, increase your organic rankings, build a target social media audience, and produce more phone calls.
We were originally founded to fill a specific niche and provide a targeted audience of professionals. In that process, we have dominated Linkedin and Facebook and built up a targeted audience of addiction professionals individuals seeking treatment, and individuals in recovery. Our team has in depth knowledge of websites, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Website Development, Radio, TV, Outdoor, Direct Mail, ADWORDS, Blogging, organic SEO, targeted audience building, call tracking, call center operations, and much more.
There is and has been an overwhelming response for social media marketing in our industry (for centers and sales/service organizations). So much, that BHNR now is involved in many aspects of the industry;
Addiction Treatment Marketing | Rehab Marketing | Addiction Service Marketing | Addiction Conferences | Addiction Treatment Marketing Social Media Experts | Addiction Treatment Consultants |
Ethical Addiction Treatment Marketing
There are several major paradigm shifts occurring in Addiction and Behavioral Health including regulation on addiction treatment marketing, escalating cost of GOOGLE ADWORDS, and the paramount need for Executive ethical business knowledge to survive the business changes in the behavioral health industry. These shifts are opening the eyes of our industry and making many realize that obtaining business knowledge is paramount, and a content model strategy (Content is King) is needed. In addition, realizing a new marketing era trying to reach millennials. Adapting to these shifts not only will give your organization the tools it needs to survive, but also gives your organization a tremendous value as a return that continues for years.
Contact Charles Davis email@example.com.
Addiction treatment lead generation specialists offering rehab marketing solutions (CLICK HERE). BHNR is a full service rehab marketing firm that educates on proven marketing practices. We help reduce costs, generating more revenue, attract new business, gain new relationships, and implement new, more efficient ideas for better business purposes.
We promote, represent and take whatever steps are deemed ethically appropriate with our rehab marketing to improve existing organizations. We can assist with start-ups, fix the leaky sales and marketing processes, facilitate the promotion, brand, and expand the name recognition of your organization and its services.
- Addiction treatment marketing using our social media footprint (in the millions) to market you're center or services to industry professionals and individuals seeking treatment, while growing your own audience. This new targeted audience is yours forever (Lifetime Value).
- Ask about our 90-day package that instantly taps into our targeted addiction treament audience, and grows a targeted audience that you own. We also provide social media training that teaches you the secrets, tricks, and back-doors to dominate LinkedIn, Facebook, and Email marketing. Email Charles Davis by CLICKING HERE, or Call Charles Davis at 561-235-6195.
Addiction Treatment Marketing Offering
- Industry Social Media Specialists (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube)
- Educate addiction treatment centers and detox's on how to grow a targeted audience on Facebook
- Educated billing companies, EMR companies, drug testing labs and all sales/service organizations on how to grow a targeted audience
- Assist in connecting buyers and sellers of addiction and behavioral health centers
- Web S.W.O.T. correcting leaking marketing mistakes
- Off-Line marketing
- Email Marketing (80,000 Addiction/BH Professionals)
- Private Equity and Investor Consulting
- Call Tracking; It is paramount to know these metrics
- Google analytics specialists
- Comprehensive PPC Campaigns
- Industry marketing Leaders in ADWORDS Campaigns that compete against the national players spending $500,000-$1,500,000 per month
- LinkedIn Training, and 1000 new targeted level one connections
- Provide Facebook Training, or addiction treatment lead generation marketing guaranteeing 1,500 new target friends with our 90-day rehab marketing package
- With our 90-day addiction treatment marketing (centers or ancillary organizations) package we can grow one Facebook group to 2,000 targeted members
- Demonstrate how to reach 100,000's and growing your own audience of individuals seeking treatment and professionals for referrals and sales of your products and services
- Snail Mail Marketing
- Turn Key Rehab Marketing, and Sales/Service Marketing
- Email marketing to BHNR's 40,000 Addiction and Behavioral Health Professionals
- Deployment of your campaign with split testing
- Website Creation, Hosting, and Management
- Call Metrics set-up and maintenance
- Full tracking including call tracking and ROI reporting for your campaign
- Full-service treatment center consulting firm
Contact Charles Davis firstname.lastname@example.org for all your rehab marketing and industry service marketing.
Social Media Addiction Treatment Marketing | BHNR
We dominate social media in the Addiction and behavioral health industry. Our social media addiction treatment marketing has one of the largest marketing footprints in the industry (millions), including a professional email database of over 80,000 (addiction and behavioral health professionals). We understand social media addiction treatment marketing and build an IoT assest consisting of a targeted audience that is yours to keep. .
Social Media Addiction Treatment Marketing
- 30,000 addiction and behavioral health professionals on LinkedIn
- 35,000 addiction and behavioral health followers on LinkedIn
- Own 14 LinkedIn addiction and behavioral health groups (50,000 members)
- Belong to approx. 60 LinkedIn groups (250,000 addiction professional members)
- 12,000 addiction and behavioral friends (contacts) on Facebook
- 11 addiction and behavioral health FACEBOOK groups (60,000 members, professionals and individuals seeking treatment)
- Belong to over 250 Facebook Groups (over one million members)
- 14,000 addiction and behavioral followers on Twitter
- 40,000 Addiction Professional Active Email List
Our targeted social media marketing assists us in educating professionals at our own SOLD OUT addiction conferences attracting 16-55 exhibitors and 100-230 attendees, assisted in promoting various addiction conferences (Broward County Crime Commission’s addiction conferences, promoted "Pass it On" a national off-Broadway play featuring Bill W. and Dr. Bob, and a NAADAC CEU national presentation called “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals”.
Our social media addiction treatment lead generation program has produced 10’s of thousands new relationships with reciprocal referral relationships being built, partnerships, sales of industry related products and services. It provides a proven method for networking, gaining contacts, and demonstrates how to use those contacts in LinkedIn and out of LinkedIn. It also increases organic rankings; our social media article pushes generate between 1000-5000 views.
This program requires you to understand your Google Analytics, and to have call tracking (this is inexpensive and a MUST have, CLICK HERE) to know where the calls are coming from (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email, Organic, paid listings etc...)
We can show you how to grow your audience by 1,000's within 2-4 weeks on LinkedIn, 90 days on FACEBOOK, how to use that audience to get referrals, sales of products and services, grow your professional email database, and direct traffic to your blog increasing your organic ranking.
We offer Executive and staff social media training (LinkedIn and Facebook).
Contact Charles Davis email@example.com, or 561-235-6195 on our 90-Day social media addiction treatment marketing package instantly you into our audience, and growing your own audience that will be your intellectual property.
BHNR exploded on the addiction conferences scene (June of 2014) utilizing their professional audience of 100,000’s with the SOLD OUT Boca Addiction and Networking Symposium attracting 38 exhibitors and 175 attendees.
Our 2nd SOLD OUT Event The Addiction VIP Education and Networking Symposium attracting 55 exhibitors, and 230 attendees. We received national accolades by the FIX for holding a Gala at one of our addiction conferences for "The Addicts Mom" while raising over $250,000 in scholarships for their 20,000 mothers that have children suffering from addiction.
Our addiction conferences series has SOLD OUT 8-of-10 times including our Accreditation and LinkedIn Marketing Workshop focusing on Accreditation, and “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals” training. This event attracted 16 exhibitors and 100 attendees.
In 2016, our addiction conferences series with the Addiction and Behavioral Health Executive Thought Leader Panel Event
This is a new addiction conferences format (talk show host/town hall) quarterly event in South Florida focusing on providing business solutions, educating on ethical business pratices, generate revenue and increase ROI. This event features the "real" business experience from panels of successful Executives and Business Thought Leaders in Addiction and Behavioral Health.
Our addiction conferences cover “HOT” topics and gives attendees a chance to “ask the experts” any questions on generating more revenue, adding products and services, better business practices, patient brokering issues, billing, drug testing, licensure, DCF, Accreditation, treatment, sales, marketing, and any other business aspect of the addiction and behavioral health industry. Each event will also reveal LinkedIn SECRETS, TIPS, and Back-Doors to maximizing LinkedIn by the national industry Leader on LinkedIn (CLICK HERE).
Our 2/23/16 addiction conferences event was a sell-out with 160 nationwide attendees, 90 organizations, and 14 exhibitors. It featured over 70 CEO's and Directors. This is a must attend event for C-Level executives in the addiction and behavioral health field.
Our 5/24/16 addiction conferences event SOLD OUT with 160 attendees, 85 organizations, and 80 CEO's and Directors.
Our October 28, 2016 addiction conferences event in Riviera Beach, FL (170 Attendees, 90 Organizations, 90 CEO's), we raised over $400,000 of addiction treatment scholarships (services not monies) given to the court at this event.
Our 5/10/17 SOLD OUT (210 attendees, 80 CEO's, and 16 Exhibitors) addiction conferences event featured Asst. Florida State Attorney Al Johnson and 4 other high profile addiction professionals educating on the coming legislation changes that start affecting our industry on 7/1/17.
Our next addiction conferences event will take place in November of 2017 and will be focusing on ethical marketing. If you are interested in be an event sponsor, panelist sponsor, or exhibitor you can check out the packages we offer by reviewing our last event.
We are in the process of bringing these addiction conferences to California, Texas, and the North East. If you would like to Co-Host, sponsor, or exhibit at our South Florida events, or events in other states please contact Charles Davis firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 561-235-6195.