With the changes occurring in Behavioral Healthcare it is paramount for new or existing organizations to address issues of their current infrastructure to generate more revenue, and increase ROI. BHNR is focused on sharing proven business practices and knowledge to take your organization to the next level with consulting, addiction and behavioral health Executive events, and marketing for treatment centers, detox's, and industry sales/service organizations.
Behavioral Health Network Resources (BHNR) is a full service addiction and behavioral health consulting organization with a concentration on Addiction and Behavioral Health events, and Addiction/BH B2C and B2P marketing. We can tell you exactly why your marketing is not performing, or performing poorly.
We were founded to fill a specific niche and provide; an Addiction/BH audience to market and/or brand to, a marketing avenue reaching hard to reach referral opportunities (addiction professionals, interventionists, EAP’s, lawyers, CAP’s, Unions, and Private Clinicians) to assist in building referral relationships on a professional level, and an addition to a marketing mix due to the escalating costs of ADWORDS to generate business.
The original vision was to utilize our large Addiction and Behavioral Health audience on LinkedIn to assist treatment centers in building professional reciprocal referral relationships. There is and has been an overwhelming response for this service. So much, that BHNR now is involved in many aspects of the industry that including; addiction professional events since June of 2014, social media marketing and training on Linkedin and Facebook, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Website Development, Radio, TV, Outdoor, Direct Mail and several other sources.
There are several major paradigm shifts occurring in Addiction and Behavioral Health including regulation on marketing, escalating cost of GOOGLE ADWORDS, and the paramount need for Executive ethical business knowledge to survive the business changes in the behavioral health industry. These shifts are opening the eyes of our industry and making many realize that obtaining business knowledge is paramount, and a content model strategy (Content is King) is needed. In addition, realizing a new marketing era trying to reach millennials. Adapting to these shifts not only will give your organization the tools it needs to survive, but also gives your organization a tremendous value as a return thaT continues for years.
Contact Charles Davis email@example.com.
Addiction Treatment Marketing, Products and Services Sales Consultant
- Overall Behavioral Health Organization Consulting reducing costs, generating more revenue, attracting business, gaining new relationships, implementing new, more efficient ideas for the purpose of better business purposes. We promote, represent and take whatever steps are deemed ethically appropriate to perform you're start-up, fix the leaky sales and marketing process, facilitate the promotion, brand, and expand the name recognition of your organization and its services.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT - We use our social media footprint (in the millions) to market you're center or services to industry professionals and individuals seeking treatment, while growing you're own audience. This new audience is yours forever (Lifetime Value)
- Social Media Specialists (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube)
- Rehab Call Center Training
- Assist in connecting buyers and sellers of addiction and behavioral health centers
- Web S.W.O.T. Analysis Showing You Exactly Where Your Leaking Marketing Issues Are
- Off Line Marketing
- Email Marketing (80,000 Addiction/BH Professionals)
- Private Equity and Investor Consulting
- Comprehensive PPC Campaigns
- Industry Leaders in ADWORDS Campaigns
- LinkedIn Training or marketing guaranteeing 1000 new targeted level one connections
- Facebook Training or marketing guaranteeing 1,500 new target friends and one Facebook group with 2,000 member, demonstrating how to reach 100,000's and growing your own audience of individuals seeking treatment and professionals for referrals and sales of your products and services
- Snail Mail Marketing
- Turn Key Addiction Client and Sales/Service Marketing
- Email marketing to BHNR's 40,000 Addiction and Behavioral Health Professionals
- Deployment of your campaign with split testing
- Website Creation, Hosting, and Management
- Call Metrics set-up and maitenence
- Full tracking and ROI reporting for your campaign
Contact Charles Davis firstname.lastname@example.org for all your addiction client and sales/service marketing.
Social Media Training for Behavioral Health Organizations
We dominate social media in the Addiction/BH industry. We have built up one of the largest marketing footprints in the Addiction/BH field (in the millions) including a professional email database of over 80,000 addiction/BH professionals.
Our addiction and behavioral health professional audience consists of;
- 30,000 addiction and behavioral health professionals on LinkedIn nationwide
- 35,000 addiction and behavioral health followers on LinkedIn nationwide
- Own 14 addiction and behavioral health groups with approx. 40,000 members on LinkedIn Nationwide
- Belong to approx. 60 LinkedIn groups with well over 250,000 addiction and behavioral health members
- 12,000 addiction and behavioral friends (contacts) on FACEBOOK
- 8 addiction and behavioral health FACEBOOK groups with approx. 50,000 members (professionals and individuals seeking treatment)
- Belong to over 250 Facebook Groups with well over one million members
- 2,900 addiction and behavioral followers on Twitter
- 40,000 Addiction and Behavioral Health Professional Active Email List on Go Daddy and Constant Contact
Our audience has made it possible to educate addiction and behavioral health professionals at our own SOLD OUT Addiction Symposiums attracting 16-55 exhibitors and 100-230 attendees, assisted in promoting various conferences (Broward County Crime Commission’s addiction series, promoted “Pass It On” a national off-Broadway play featuring Bill W. and Dr. Bob, and a NAADAC CEU national presentation called “Get Linked for Addiction/BH”.
This program has produced 10’s of thousands new relationships with reciprocal referral relationships being built, partnerships, sales of industry related products and services. It provides a proven method for networking, gaining contacts, and demonstrates how to use those contacts in LinkedIn and out of LinkedIn. It also increases organic rankings; our social media article pushes generate between 1000-5000 views.
We can show you how to grow your audience by 1,000's within 2-4 weeks on LinkedIn and 90 days on FACEBOOK, how to use that audience to get referrals, and sales of products and services, grow your professional email database, and an avenue to direct traffic to your blog increasing your web traffic.
We offer Executive and staff Social Media Training on LinkedIn and Facebook for referrals and sales.
BHNR volunteered its training services to The Recovery Place Employees (100) with a FREE LinkedIn training workshop when we heard they were closing their doors in December 2015.
Contact Charles Davis (561-235-6195) on our 90 Day Social Media Marketing package instantly gaining you access to our audience, and growing your own audience that will be your intellectual property. You can also email email@example.com.
Behavioral Health Network Resources exploded on the scene in June of 2014 utilizing their professional audience of 100,000’s with the SOLD OUT Boca Addiction and Networking Symposium attracting 38 exhibitors and 175 attendees.
This was followed by our 2nd SOLD OUT Event The Addiction VIP Education and Networking Symposium attracting 55 exhibitors, and 230 attendees. At this event we received national accolades by the FIX for holding a Gala for The Addicts Mom while raising over $250,000 in Addiction/BH scholarships for their 20,000 mothers that have children suffering from addiction.
Our third event was a SELL OUT workshop Accreditation and LinkedIn Marketing Workshop focusing on Accreditation, and “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals” training. This event attracted 16 exhibitors and 100 attendees.
In 2016 we formed the Addiction and Behavioral Health Executive Thought Leader Panel Series
Executive Quarterly Panel Series (QPS)
This is a new industry format (talk show host/town hall) quarterly event in South Florida focusing on providing business solutions that generate revenue and increase ROI. This event features the "real" business experience from panels of successful Executives and Business Thought Leaders in Addiction and Behavioral Health.
It covers “HOT” topics every quarter and give attendees a chance to “ask the experts” any questions on generating more revenue, adding products and services, better business practices, patient brokering issues, billing, drug testing, licensure, DCF, Accreditation, treatment, sales, marketing, and any other business aspect of the addiction and behavioral health industry. Each event will also reveal LinkedIn SECRETS, TIPS, and Back-Doors to maximizing LinkedIn by the national industry Leader on LinkedIn (CLICK HERE).
Our 2/23/16 event was a sell-out with 160 nationwide attendees, 90 organizations, and 14 exhibitors. It featured over 70 CEO's and Directors. This is a must attend event for C-Level executives in the addiction and behavioral health field.
Our 5/24/16 event SOLD OUT with 160 attendees, 85 organizations, and 80 CEO's and Directors
Our October 28, 2016 in Riviera Beach, FL had 170 Attendees, 90 Organizations, 90 CEO's, and we raised over $400,000 of addiction treatment scholarships (services not monies) given to the court at this event.
Our 5/10/17 event featured Asst. Florida State Attorney Al Johnson and 4 other high profile addiction professionals educating on the coming legislation changes that start affecting our industry on 7/1/17.
Our next event will take place in latter of 2017 and will be focusing on ethical marketing.
We are in the process of bringing these events to California, Texas, and the North East. If you would like to Co-Host an event please contact Charles Davis at 561-235-6195.
Contact Charles Davis firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor, exhibit, or attend our 2017 events.