California drug rehabs addiction professional referral page is a connecting point to exclusive groups. These groups are designed to connect California drug and alcohol addiction treatment center and behavioral health professionals. If you’ve landed on this page you are one of the very few select professionals to be invited to the California Behavioral Health Connection. California drug rehabs and sober homes are experiencing unprecedented changes affecting Administration, business, operating and marketing procedures. It is paramount that all addiction professionals understand the new laws and industry changes from their source and not second-hand information.
California Drug Rehabs Addiction Professionals with Referral Resources
This is a place for behavioral health professionals, CEO’s, Directors, Outreach, counselors and addiction professionals to network with your professional peers and strengthen your position in the treatment field and forge valuable new relationships.
We are currently building two resource groups for addiction and behavioral health professionals in California drug rehabs. We are in the process of releasing these two groups with 1000’s of pending members to be approved. These groups will connect and provide resources for professionals in the California area just like we have done with our Addiction Professional Referral group with 19,600 members.
Resources for Addiction and Behavioral Health Professionals
These California drug rehabs groups will be a place to network, give and receive referrals from counselors, and addiction centers. Also included are psychiatrists, psychotherapists, occupational health physicians, practitioners, health counselors, psychologists, social workers, nurses, front-line practitioners, and many other sources.
In the past four years we have;
- Educated CEO’s and Directors on Ethical business practices with our Addiction Conferences EMP Series events (3 last year, 14 total). These addiction conferences feature industry Thought Leader panelists like Senator Clemens, Florida Healthcare Law Firm, Michael S. Weiner, Esq. Zoning Attorney, Acquisition Company Green Holcomb Ficher, Rennova Health Corporate Counsel, Victoria Nemerson, Esq Corporate Counsel and many more.
- Raised $400,000 worth of addiction treatment scholarships for the Riviera Beach Civil Drug Court.
- Raised over $250,000 worth of addiction treatment scholarships for the Addicts Mom.
- Radio personality educating on the ethical business side of addiction, and fight patient brokering with national radio station Recovery Radio Raw.
- Spent 1,000 hours building the Addiction Professional Referral Group to provide an unprecedented Facebook group that is a trusted source for professionals.
- Maintained 14 LinkedIn Addiction professional groups, and 45 Facebook Groups with over 210,000 members.
- Educated on ethical business and marketing strategies.
Become a Part of California’s Addiction Treatment Ethical Business and Marketing Strategies
We would be honored for you to share current information, interact with each other, meet leaders in the field and be exposed to the latest research and clinical methods and techniques. We releasing these groups and vetting the pending requests (1,000’s). Below are good groups for California drug rehabs.
Behavioral Health Network Resources has over 60 addiction and behavioral health groups connecting 210,000 addiction and behavioral health professionals and individuals seeking treatment nationwide.
California Addiction Conferences on Ethical Business and Marketing
We have hosted 14 addiction conferences in Florida on ethical business and marketing. These conferences assisted many treatment centers in Florida from closing their doors due to the new laws. California drug rehabs marketing laws were passed on September 27, 2018, with SB 1228, Lara. Alcoholism or drug abuse recovery and treatment services: referrals law. The new laws, just as they did in Florida, will cause some substance abuse treatment centers to close.
California Addiction Conferences EMP Series in Costa Mesa, California on 1/22/19 will provide CEO’s, Executives, Directors, and Outreach with proven business and drug rehab SEO marketing strategies. These strategies generate new clients, provide new services, increase return on investment and provide long-term solutions to navigate the new difficult landscape.