Addiction treatment Ancillary Services marketing mistakes are plentiful. There are many areas for these organizations to capture their target market of decision makers. Behavioral health organizations, treatment centers and sober livings are constantly seeking new providers and re-evaluating their current sales and service providers. There are constant moments of change to find ways to save revenue or generate new revenue streams for their businesses. They are seeking ways to operate more efficiently with billing, electronic medical records, drug testing, consulting, staffing, credentialing, certification, CEU’s, insurance, website development, SEO, consulting, aftercare apps, CRM’s, rehab directories, clinical tracking, drug manufacturers, managed payer care software, pharmacies, mergers, acquisitions, sober coaches and more.
What Are the Ways to Promote Addiction Treatment Ancillary Services Marketing
The key for sales and service organizations is to generate leads, establish new relationships and be a leader in their niche. This is a difficult challenge due to a lack of marketing knowledge and heavy competition in the various niches. Sales and service organizations tend to rely upon industry events and word of mouth for their marketing. Some sales and service organizations additionally rely upon paid marketing on LinkedIn and Facebook. While these are good short-term solutions they should also include growing a targeted audience that they own and ranking on the first page of Google for key search terms.
They must concentrate on growing a targeted audience of CEO’s, Executives and Directors that are corralled in groups and personal connections on social media profiles. Once they are in the social media groups or as personal connections they can drip their marketing to them, establish trust and always be top of mind.
We have built a rehab vendors page listing addiction treatment and behavioral health sales and service organizations. Behavioral health, treatment centers and sober living organizations are constantly trying to find ways to generate new revenue, re-evaluate their current suppliers and save money on their operating costs. Behavioral Health Network Resources is driving our addiction professional audience of over 120,000 to this page to drive traffic and interest in these providers. You can check out our current listing of these providers by clicking here.
The second thing they must concentrate on is getting to the first page of Google for key search terms. This will most likely involve a website rebuild due to lack of poor website structure. It will also require on-site search engine optimization, optimized blog posts, Google My business optimization and the building of citations.
Implementation of a Long-term Addiction Treatment Ancillary Services Marketing Strategy
In comparison to addiction treatment center marketing there is no panacea solution for their marketing needs. Seeking short-term solutions for the long-term problem always costs much more in marketing than is needed. Just like any business, it is paramount to have a web marketing strategy in place. There are five marketing objectives that should be in place;
- Attracting new potential clients
- Establishing new relationships
- Developing those relationships
- Have a reputation (branding) of being the premiere service provider in their niche
- A robust Google My Business page that takes up a huge chunk of real estate on page one of Google
So How Do Sales and Service Organizations Achieve These Goals with Web Marketing?
It should start with a website that has proper structure (including schema) and search engine optimization for key search terms. It should also include a blog that is attracting and engaging to their target audience. This means the blog posts are no so much about them, but about engaging their target audience with emotion and satisfying their pain points. It must include a social media on the most valuable mediums in our industry. Two of these must include LinkedIn and Facebook.
How to Maximize and Incorporate LinkedIn in Your Marketing Strategy
This is a definite must for all addiction treatment sales and service organizations. There is no single place other than LinkedIn where you can reach your professional target market. However, to be successful you need to implement several key components;
- Build targeted level one connections including CEO’s, Executives and Directors.
- Understand how to produce pulse posts that are not about your organization, but the needs of your potential customers.
- Write pulse posts is story format that attract and engage the target market touching an emotional level of the pain points your target market is experiencing
- Uniform brand on profiles of all employees.
- Share, share and re-share pulse posts from employee’s profiles.
How to Utilize Facebook for Sales and Service Organizations
Face book is the single largest social media that exists on the planet. This is a must for all sales and service organizations. Two of the biggest obstacles are connecting with the decision makers for their product or service and understanding where the power of this medium benefits their organization the most in their addiction treatment ancillary services marketing strategy. Organizations must understand the algorithm changes and incorporate those changes. Facebook announced in early 2018 that they are reducing posts to individual’s boards from business profiles. However, posts from individuals and groups are still being served regularly. This means the power of Facebook’s two billion members lies in personal profiles and groups.
As a sales and service organization in the addiction treatment industry there are paramount strategies that you should put into place for your addiction treatment ancillary services marketing;
- Employees including CEO’s and Directors need to build targeted friends on Facebook. These friends should include decision makers like CEO’s, Executives and Directors from treatment centers and sober livings.
- Distribution of content from personal profiles that are attracting and engaging to the target audience. This content is not about their organization, but about how to solve the pain points of their target audience.
- Start and grow targeted groups. The group name and focus should not be the organizations name, but about how to get their target audience to join the group. Once they are in the group they can sprinkle their branding and content into the group. However, they must be careful not to spam their own group.
- Install the Facebook Pixel on every page of their website.
- Format the pixel to capture their visitors for re-targeting purposes.
Marketing Solutions for Addiction Treatment Ancillary Services Marketing
Behavioral Health Network Resources has been building their addiction professional tribes for the last four years. We have built up an impressive audience on LinkedIn, Facebook and our professional email database. We are a recognizable leader with addiction professionals on these platforms. You can check out our addiction professional audience by clicking here. We are also recognizable for our Addiction Executive Ethical Marketing Practices conferences (13 in the last 4 years) attracting 150-200 addiction professionals at each conference.
We provide addiction treatment industry sales and services organizations three instrumental marketing opportunities to help relieve the pain points of their marketing.
- 90-day social media marketing package that instantly taps them into our social media audience, grows a targeted audience they own, and teaches the secrets, tricks and back-doors on both LinkedIn and Facebook. Click here to check out our 90-day program.
- Rehab vendors page taking advantage of Behavioral Health Network Resources 6,500 addiction professional visitors per month. You can view our rehab vendors page here and find out how to get listed on this page. Also included in this package are preferred posting privileges in our 30 social media groups with over 120,000 members (useful posts that are attracting and engaging will be approved.)
- Sponsorship, exhibiting and participating opportunities at our Ethical Marketing Practices conferences. We are working on our next conferences (June/July) in Florida and California. You can see our various packages by viewing our last event.
If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities, or would like a free, no obligation consultation give Behavioral Health Network Resources CEO, Charles Davis a call at 561-235-6195.