Boynton Beach, FL.
Event Starts: 8:00am until 2:00pm (breakfast & lunch included)
Who is this event for?
This is a “Must-Attend” event for:
CEO’s, marketing directors, outreach & business development professionals, private clinicians and anyone interested in gaining referrals, increasing sales, offering a higher level of care or wanting the coveted Joint Commission seal of approval.
Event SponsorsRegister For Our Next Event
Admission: $109.00 | CEU’s = 6 | Breakfast & LunchRegister For Our Next Event
“Get Linked for Addiction Professionals” and “Marketing 101 for Treatment Centers”
- Learn exactly how to utilize LinkedIn in the addiction/BH field to get referrals and increase your sales/service organizations clients
- Learn the value of Level One contacts
- How to use Level One contacts in and outside of LinkedIn
- Learn how to get valuable, hard to reach referral contacts like; EAP’s, Interventionists, Private Clinicians, Cap’s, LMHC’s, Attorneys, and more
- Learn how to reach ALL your level one contacts at the same time
- Learn how to use your title strategically on LinkedIn
- Learn how connect with someone that is not a level one connection
- Learn the tricks of using the phone app
- Learn how to set-up aggregating websites with LinkedIn
- Learn how to post in 50 groups at the same time
- Learn how to set-up a bulk email provider
- Learn more about Charles Davis’ background and expertise…
- Gain Insight on the accreditation process and how to harness the many benefits
- The science of reaching new heights as a recognized leader in behavioral health
- Measurements and standards
- EMR, compliance and consultation
- Technical aspects and the overall process
PAST EVENT: April 10, 2015 – The “Get Linked” Symposium
- What’s in your treatment referral funnel?
- Are you reaching EAP’s, Labor Unions, Interventionists, Private Clinicians, Treatment Centers, Detox Facilities and more…?
- How is your addiction recovery related sales/service organization getting new clients?
- WHAT’S YOUR SHORT-TERM & LONG-TERM MARKETING PLAN???
- Get answers to all these questions and more…
Featuring former Dallas Cowboy who played in 3 Super Bowls
Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson
Hollywood has worked with the best in the addiction field as a speaker and consultant which include; Hanley, Farther Martin Ashley, Sierra Tucson and The Seacrest Center.
He conveys a message of hope and positive change achieved through sobriety, holistic treatment programs and aftercare.
Clients across the United States include the National Football League, universities, secondary schools, churches, Alcoholics Anonymous groups, communities and drug and alcohol treatment facilities.
He shares a patient-centered conversation that inspires recovery through his experiences with addiction and the NFL.
Welcome to another BHNR conference
Join us on April 10th, 2015 as Behavioral Health Network Resources, CEO Charles Davis #1 drug rehab marketing consultant on LinkedIn, partners with Sea Crest Resource Center/Millennium Behavioral Health Care and special guest speaker and Super Bowl Champion, Hollywood Henderson, in an event designed to promote, inform, educate and empower on multiple levels.
In an endless effort by Behavioral Health Network Resources to connect addiction & behavioral health professionals industry wide, this will be a unique one-day opportunity for South Florida’s behavioral healthcare community to learn more about the accreditation process. This is an opportunity that combines the benefits of continuing education units and effective networking, all in the course of 6 hours.
This workshop will provide LinkedIn secrets and proven ways to connect, market and brand to addiction professionals for reciprocal referral relationships and sales of products or services. It will also give details covering the process of Joint Commission accreditation for new and existing programs. The objective is to best position a treatment program to take advantage of healthcare reform and remain ahead of the curve with respect to authorization for payment by insurance providers. The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval is currently held by over 21,000 healthcare organizations nationwide, over 2,050 of which being within the scope of behavioral health. By current industry standards, this accreditation is considered as being foremost among leading health care providers.
This event will take place at the lovely Benvenuto Restaurant in Boynton Beach, FL. from 8:00am until 2:00pm (breakfast & lunch included).
The Accreditation and Marketing Workshop
Learn the Accreditation Process and How to Utilize LinkedIn for Referrals and Sales
Topic: "Get Linked for Addiction Professionals" and "Marketing 101 for Treatment Centers"
Chief Executive Officer at Behavioral Health Network Resources & Co-Founder at Rehab Rescue
Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson
Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson, former NFL star for the Dallas Cowboys, and a convicted felon, like you have never seen him before. Learn about his dedication to the recovery community, how he looks at life and the changes that come with recovery from addictions and other traumas.
Linda Potere, MBA, LHCRM, CHCQM, LADAC, NCACII, CAS
Linda possesses over 30 years of experience in Behavioral Health Care Services specializing in accreditation and quality assurance. She has served in administrative positions in licensed and accredited community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and substance abuse treatment programs. In addition, she has led several multisite behavioral health care and long-term care agencies through their The Joint Commission accreditation. Ms. Potere is certified in Health Care Quality Management by the American Board of Quality Assurance Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. and is a Licensed Heath Care Risk Manager. Ms. Potere has been the president and CEO of Sea Crest Resource Center, Inc., Millennium Behavioral Health Care, Inc. and Millennium Medical Records Consultants, Inc. since 1995.