What's in your treatment referral funnel?
Are you reaching EAP's, Labor Unions, Interventionists, Private Clinicians, Treatment Centers, Detox Facilities and more...?
How is your addiction recovery related sales/service organization getting new clients?
WHAT'S YOUR SHORT-TERM & LONG-TERM MARKETING PLAN???
Get answers to all these questions and more...
Featuring former Dallas Cowboy who played in 3 Super Bowls
Hollywood has worked with the best in the addiction field as a speaker and consultant which include; Hanley, Farther Martin Ashley, Sierra Tucson and The Seacrest Center.
He conveys a message of hope and positive change achieved through sobriety, holistic treatment programs and aftercare.
Clients across the United States include the National Football League, universities, secondary schools, churches, Alcoholics Anonymous groups, communities and drug and alcohol treatment facilities.
He shares a patient-centered conversation that inspires recovery through his experiences with addiction and the NFL.
Welcome to another BHNR event...
Join us on April 10th, 2015 as Behavioral Health Network Resources (CEO Charles Davis) partners with Seacrest Resource Center/Millennium Behavioral Health Care and special guest speaker and Super Bowl Champion, Hollywood Henderson, in an event designed to promote, inform, educate and empower on multiple levels.
In an endless effort by Behavioral Health Network Resources to connect addiction & behavioral health professionals industry wide, this will be a unique one-day opportunity for South Florida’s behavioral healthcare community to learn more about the accreditation process. This is an opportunity that combines the benefits of continuing education units and effective networking, all in the course of 6 hours.
This is a "Must-Attend" event for:
CEO's, marketing directors, outreach & business development professionals, private clinicians and anyone interested in gaining referrals, increasing sales, offering a higher level of care or wanting the coveted Joint Commission seal of approval.
Admission: $109.00 | CEU's = 6 | Breakfast & Lunch
The Accreditation and Marketing Workshop
- Learn the Accreditation Process and How to Utilize LinkedIn for Referrals and Sales
Guest Speakers Include:
- Charles Davis - Chief Executive Officer at Behavioral Health Network Resources & Co-Founder at Rehab Rescue | "Get Linked for Addiction Professionals" and "Marketing 101 for Treatment Centers"
- Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson - Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson, former NFL star for the Dallas Cowboys, and a convicted felon, like you have never seen him before. Learn about his dedication to the recovery community, how he looks at life and the changes that come with recovery from addictions and other traumas.
- Linda Potere, MBA, LHCRM, CHCQM, LADAC, NCACII, CAS - Linda possesses over 30 years of experience in Behavioral Health Care Services specializing in accreditation and quality assurance. She has served in administrative positions in licensed and accredited community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and substance abuse treatment programs. In addition, she has led several multisite behavioral health care and long-term care agencies through their The Joint Commission accreditation. Ms. Potere is certified in Health Care Quality Management by the American Board of Quality Assurance Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. and is a Licensed Heath Care Risk Manager. Ms. Potere has been the president and CEO of Seacrest Resource Center, Inc., Millennium Behavioral Health Care, Inc. and Millennium Medical Records Consultants, Inc. since 1995.
"Get Linked for Addiction Professionals" and "Marketing 101 for Treatment Centers"
- Learn exactly how to utilize LinkedIn in the addiction/BH field to get referrals and increase your sales/service organizations clients
- Learn the value of Level One contacts
- How to use Level One contacts in and outside of LinkedIn
- Learn how to get valuable, hard to reach referral contacts like; EAP’s, Interventionists, Private Clinicians, Cap’s, LMHC’s, Attorneys, and more
- Learn how to reach ALL your level one contacts at the same time
- Learn how to use your title strategically on LinkedIn
- Learn how connect with someone that is not a level one connection
- Learn the tricks of using the phone app
- Learn how to set-up aggregating websites with LinkedIn
- Learn how to post in 50 groups at the same time
- Learn how to set-up a bulk email provider
- Learn more about Charles Davis' background and expertise...
- Gain Insight on the accreditation process and how to harness the many benefits
- The science of reaching new heights as a recognized leader in behavioral health
- Measurements and standards
- EMR, compliance and consultation
- Technical aspects and the overall process